Wednesday 22 April 2015

The Sheer Summer Shirts Affair - with AMYDUS - Plus size Summer Lookbook 2015

Hello All You Beautiful People,



                         Today I would be showing you how to style Sheer Shirts for the summer. As we know in India, Summers get pretty scorching and the heat gets so much that at times, I wish i can just wear Nothing! Haha.. Ok May be a sheer shirt and some shorts but for the office wear, it gets too boring and hot! To save you from the heat and work your formals as well as casual.. We bring you the sheer summer Formal/Casual Shirts in collaboration with AMYDUS- A Plus Sized Clothing Brand.






 When the brand AMYDUS contacted me for a collaboration, I was asked to look at the sheer shirts range and I could not be any happier as they have beautiful designs in this Range as it can be dressed up and down, from Formal to Casual in so many different ways. Before I show you what these shirts are like and how to style them, Here is more information about the Brand.

AMYDUS- Plus Size Clothing : This is one of the few brands in India who caters especially to the Plus Sized Women and provides wearable, Fashionable yet affordable clothing for both Men and Women. Yes! you read that correct..It caters to both men and women and have amazing collection to choose from. Being a plus size Girl, I have experienced that if you find clothes that fit you then you have to let go of Fashion or if the clothes fit perfectly and are Fashionable (Very RARE !) then the prices would not allow us to buy them. Thankfully, this brand of clothing gives you all three options: Fashionable clothing, Nice fitting and Affordable range. Indian Brands need to learn and adopt to this or soon they would find themselves out of work! Here is the website : Amydus- Plus Size Clothing

Now let's look at the Sheer shirts and How i have styled them in different ways. First Up, is the Pastel Orange shirt with Coffee Brown Detailing.  This is a beautiful colour unlike anything I have in my closet and it is so versatile because I can work it as my formal wear with brown skirt or trousers or i can wear this as a shirt dress. This retails for around 1449 INR and its available in sizes starting from 0 up to 5. I was sent all size zeros but then I had to do alteration as I found them quite loose and long but you can get yours perfect fitting if you are Plus sized and prefer longer shirts.


For the first look, I kept it all formal- buttoned up the shirt to highlight the collar detailing and paired with my burgundy skinny jeans. They were like a match made in heaven ;). I kept the accessories to minimum and wore an earcuff and my sling bag to keep the shirt as the main piece. I wore my Leopard print Kitten heels with this shirt for the contrast. 



For the second look, I just kept the buttoned up look and tucked in my shirt with hair all back and bag on side to keep it very formal. 



For the third look, I opened up some buttons of the shirt and wore a statement neck piece to dress up my look and kept it tucked in for a slimmer effect.

 Lastly, I tied my hair up in a high pony tail( coz heat! DUH!) and wore a tribal multi colour choker neckpiece  and a belt to make the whole look casual and no fuss. I loved this one a lot better as it worked as a shirt dress and looked oh so chic. 


Here are all three looks with the first shirt. You can wear it with these three different looks. which is your favorite?

 Next up is this second shirt which is my favorite because of the print- Butterflies in Baby pink background and very pastel- ideal for summer sheer cloth. The material feels so soft especially this and the third shirt that I feel like its weightless ;).  You can find the shirt Here It also retails for the same price and is available in sizes 0 to 5. 




For the first look, I kept it all simple with buttoned up and wore the same burgundy pants with it. I wore a pink camie inside to bring the baby pink colour look more pink. For the accessories, I wore bright pink earring which i recently hauled from mumbai and the leopard print heels kept it simple yet elegant.


 For the second look, I undid the buttons and tied a knot at the end to make it flirty and casual. This is my favorite look of this shirt. It is effortless and yet charming.


 Lastly, to dress it up for night out or evening, I opened up some buttons from the bottom and let my tummy peek a little to make it flirty and sexy. I also wore a statement neck piece and a neon pink lipstick to finish the look. 

Here are all three looks from the second shirt. let me know below which one you like the most.


 Third shirt is a gorgeous Neon pink and orange Abstract print shirt. This is also available in all sizes upto 5 and retails for just 899 INR! How perfect it can get? I styled this with White pants and you can go from formal to causal and party ready in minutes.


 For the first look, I tucked the shirt in the white trousers and wore white flats. I kept my hair open and side swept and undid the buttons to make it look classy.

Since, the shirt has bold Aztec prints, the white trouser neutralizes it out and accessories wise, i kept it to minimum just wore pink triangle earrings.

For the second look, I un-tucked the shirt and kept it causal - nothing much. Simple and formal.Here are all three looks from this one.




The last piece that i received is not launched yet..Its a Bodycon Kurta which has straight fit with side panels to make you look slimmer and the colors are so summery and chic. The material is cotton which is so ideal for summer and they can be again worn over chudidaar or Leggings/jeans or made a whole suit out of it. 



To style the kurta look, I paired them with a chudidaar of the same colour and wore a pink and white statement neckpiece. I rocked this with a messy side braid to keep it traditional and yet stylish.



 Here are all the Four looks together. Let me know which one is your favorite and how would you style them?


Disclaimer : The clothes were sent to me by AMYDUS but the review is my honest opinion about them.

Until Next Time,
Be Happy and Stylish,

Indian Curvynista.


5 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Thank you for sharing this blog, and It is useful general knowledge. Customized T-Shirts Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an excellent article and it clearly explains how to Pair this white Flared Kurta with palazoo pants that will definitely stand out from others around you while still looking professional! Thanks for all the helpful tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this informative information with us about
    plus size kurta

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a really great! Thanks for the data and the supporting information. we provide.Beyond Ordinary Luminous, Your No.1 T-Shirt Printing Destination.T shirt printing singapore

    ReplyDelete